Welcome to the Home Page of
Tur Langton Parish Council
Information about the work of the Council can be found on these pages. Please use the links on the left of the page. Alternatively, full information can be obtained from the Clerk to the Parish Council or the Chairman.
The clerk, Mrs Alison Gibson, has been in post since May 2014. Her contact details are at the top and bottom of this page. Alison, who has previous experience as a clerk, also works part time at Leicester and De Montfort Universities so may not always be immediately available, if you leave a message she will get back to you as soon as possible.
The Chairman is Mrs Tessa Bladon, her contact details are below
Address: Rose Cottage, Shangton Road, Tur Langton, Leicester, LE8 0PN
Phone: 01858 545303
Parish Council Meetings
Meetings take place in the Village Hall. Members of the public are welcome to attend meetings, which usually start at 7.30 p.m. Agendas are posted 4-days in advance on the noticeboard and on the Meetings Calendar on this website. The dates of the next meetings can also be seen on the panel to right.
Minutes can be found in the Minutes Archive section of this website
See our latest Newsletter here - Autumn 2015 Newsletter
Latest news items include:
- Ageing Well event in Market Harborough 5th October 2015
- Share your views on Local Plan Options
- Alliance Listening Event - includes plans to increase the range of services available in community hospitals and GP Practices
- Alert: Watch out for free trial scams and pop-ups
- Speak for myself - Sunshine Team, Self Advocacy Groups for Adults with a Learning Disability
- Watchword Neighbourhood Watch Newsletter
- Get Safe Online when job hunting
- Exercise Referral
- Pavement Parking Leaflet
- World War 1 Commemoration
- New services for Armed Forces in Market Harborough
ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT INCREASED VEHICLE SPEED IN YOUR VILLAGE?
Then see how you can volunteer to get involved with Community Speed Watch